Buxton specialises in printing full colour paginated work:
- magazines for weekly, monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly distribution
- catalogues – one offs or multiple issues
- brochures for high end products, schools and colleges
- programmes for events conferences and occasions
- show guides and directories – for everything from A to Z
…if it has pages we can print it!
With a fleet of the latest B1 sheet-fed long-perfecting Heidelberg presses all fitted with CutStars for maximum paper efficiency and minimum waste; impressive in-house folding, stitching, perfect and PUR binding facilities; in-house wrapping and mailing lines and dedicated despatch depot, not to mention extensive pre-press support; the latest on-line file submission and approval system; and a wealth of knowledge and experience at your disposal, Buxton Press offers you the complete printing solution under one roof.
….and it doesn’t stop there!
To achieve quality printing finished to the highest standards:
- we only use responsibly sourced paper printed with vegetable based inks
- undertake on-going customer care visits
- provide dedicated sales and customer service support
- offer extensive IT support and technical assistance
- hold FSC and PEFC certification to Chain of Custody Standards
- are certified to UKAS ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 Standards
…with a host of finishing touches
Through decorative print finishes, cover treatments or added touches to make your publication extra special, Buxton can help you to take your publication to another level. We offer a complete range of services to enable your publication to stand out and to encourage further engagement and reinforce your brand image with your readership
- machine sealing covers and text pages
- fifth colour / pantone colour options
- gloss or matt u.v. varnish
- gloss, matt or soft touch matt lamination
- spot u.v varnish
- foil embossing for a touch of luxury
On-going investment in the latest technology
With our on-going commitment to investing in the latest technologies you can be assured that we’re keeping you one step ahead of your competition.
Buxton Press has a policy of continual investment in the latest advances and innovations in technology and equipment to assist in boosting our production capabilities to ensure we can continue to offer our clients the best all round sheet-fed printing service possible: not only in terms of printing firepower but most importantly in enhanced customer service and in the provision of an increased range of facilities to meet the changing needs of today’s publishers.
ISO9001 and ISO14001 Certification
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 are internationally recognised standards that respectively specify the requirements for effective Quality Management and Environmental Management systems.
Achieving these UKAS Standards demonstrates Buxton’s commitment to delivering – and wherever possible exceeding – customer satisfaction within an environmentally aware context and represents our overall desire for continual development and growth as a company.
Buxton Press is highly respected within the industry and has worked hard to develop strong business relationships with its suppliers to ensure continuity of supply of the best materials and services for its customers.
We believe this approach is tremendously important in providing stability for both Buxton Press and its clients and by choosing to work with the key print industry suppliers who share our values, ideals and passion for print, together we reinforce our high standards and strengthen our overall business relationships, both now and for the future.