Magazine printing is our passion. Through the articles, interviews, adverts and photographs that comprise your magazine, we can help you share your passion with your readers with a beautifully printed publication.
Working in partnership with magazine publishers across all sectors: from independent local publishers to global publishing houses, we print a diverse range of short to medium run magazines for weekly; monthly; bi-monthly; quarterly and annual distribution:
- Community Magazines
- Regional Magazines
- Lifestyle Magazines
- Craft & Hobby Magazines
- Auto Magazines
- B2B Magazines
- B2C Magazines …the list is endless!
We understand the constraints of advertising deadlines; the importance of consistency of your brand and the need for your magazines to be delivered on time – every time, so we pride ourselves on providing a competitively priced, highly flexible, reliable and tailored solution to your magazine printing requirements.
By choosing Buxton Press as your magazine printer, we can offer you:
- A host of sizes in portrait or landscape orientation: A4, A5, and bespoke sizes to suit your needs
- A range of high quality FSC® and PEFC paper types and weights, all printed with vegetable- based inks on our Heidelberg presses
- Saddle-stitching, Perfect Binding and PUR Binding options
- A dedicated Account Executive who will oversee the production and delivery of your magazine, ensuring it passes smoothly through production and delivers on time
- Mailing and fulfilment solutions including the latest in paper wrapping solutions
- ISO 9001 certified levels of quality
- ISO 14001 certified levels of environmental management
With our on-going investment in new technology combined with the knowledge and expertise of our team who will be happy to advise, we can assist you in getting the most from your budget and best value for money through maximising your print through looking at paper, paginations and run lengths.
Did you know, for example, it’s often more cost effective to opt for 16pp of text than 12pp because of the way the sections are printed? …likewise 32pp instead of 28pp?
So, if you are considering reviewing your magazine printing arrangements or are just starting out and need some friendly advice; samples and quotations, then you need look no further; Buxton Press will be delighted to assist.